Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mocking Music? Bemoaning Blogger.

Casey Dorrell

Things were said here, some of them funny.
Blogger and Firefox both disaproved.
Thus, you have no post.

We will return on Sunday (barring any further blogger disagreements).

In our stead, I give you a picture of a Spork:


Radiohead - Live Coachella set
Pixies - Live Coachella set
(found via Take Your Medicine)

Related Post:
Are You Excited?

Comments on "Mocking Music? Bemoaning Blogger."


Blogger Laura said ... (16/4/05 7:40 pm) : 

Coachella sounds like so much fun...but is this sets from last year's Coachella? I didn't think the Pixies were playing this year.

Yeah, YouShareIt is just like YouSendIt, except with a bigger file size limit, but it's 100 downloads or 7 days instead of 25.


Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (16/4/05 9:59 pm) : 

Yeah, these are from last may, I believe.

I wonder if you can get around the download limit, like with yousendit..


Blogger Asian Lep said ... (18/4/05 12:41 am) : 

I love the Pixies. When I was three, I tried selling my baby sister, not once, but TWICE to pay for the subway ride to Jamaica Plain to see them, and I wouldn't talk for two months after they broke up.

Also, I plan on naming my son "Crackity Jack."


Blogger dfadf said ... (5/11/10 5:47 am) : 

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010


Anonymous Runescape Gold said ... (5/1/12 5:39 am) : 

I think your blog makeover looks really nice!


Blogger Zheng junxai5 said ... (14/4/16 11:18 pm) : 

michael kors handbags
coach outlet clearance
tiffany and co
gucci outlet
adidas superstar shoes
coach factorty outlet online
gucci handbgs
giuseppe zanotti outlet
kate spade handbags
burberry handbags
air jordan 4
cheap oakleys
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley vault
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
michael kors purses
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin sale
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
nike roshe run
cheap air jordans
ralph lauren outlet
hollister kids
coach outlet
nike blazers shoes
kids lebron shoes
nike running shoes for men
ray bans
burberry outlet online
ray ban
oakley outlet
nfl jerseys
north face jackets
tory burch outlet
nike sb janoski
coach factorty outlet online
fitflop shoes


post a comment