Wednesday, June 08, 2005

No Use For a Blogger

Casey Dorrell

I had a big post full of pithy criticisms of the new releases out this tuesday (Coldplay, White Stripes, Black Eyed Peas). Blogger ate it. Instead, here's a very unmocking music-like post. Just a collection of good songs that I like, and therefore figure you should too.

Expect regular posts again very soon, in the meantime enjoy the music.
Blogger gets trashed
Download:
Buzzcocks - Nostalgia
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Generation X - English Dream
Beck - High 5
Rubber City Rebels - She Takes Good Care of Me
Camper Van Beethoven - Take the Skinheads Bowling
Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Eels - Cheater's Guide
No Use For a Name - Dumb Reminders
!!! - Intensify
Secret Machines - It's a Bad Wind . . .
Unicorns - Tuff Ghost
Frog Eyes - One in Six
Youth Group - Skeleton Jar
Lost Patrol - Lost and Leaving Blues
Cloud Cult - Breakfast with my Shadow

Comments on "No Use For a Blogger"

 

Blogger George said ... (8/6/05 8:09 am) : 

When were we not expecting regular posts???
PS. I just farted in my cubicle and everyone is starring. Hehe. awesome.

 

Blogger mike said ... (10/6/05 4:48 pm) : 

I've been getting into the habit of copying and pasting my post as i write it into notepad because blogger destroys my posts so often it's just not funny.

Thanks for the mp3s anyways!

 

Blogger trill42 said ... (23/6/05 1:49 am) : 

Great songs, thanks! That's a smart habit, Mike. I did that for a little while after Blogger ate one of my posts last year. It never happened again, so it was hard to stay motivated to keep doing that. I still should have, though. It is a good idea.

 

Blogger dfadf said ... (5/11/10 5:54 am) : 

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

 

post a comment