Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What Do You Buy a Wookiee for Christmas?

Casey Dorrell

Yesterday I promised you a special blog - a document of our collective stupidity. As Promised, here it is.

I'm not sure who first suggested the idea, nor who first thought of making it a blog activity. But the idea developed from a joking idea into a real plan. And Geoff, well, he made a pretty damn cool looking site. Basically, the plan is to watch all the Star Wars movies, the clone wars cartoons, and spaceballs, in one marathon viewing. I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars myself, though the originals were good and the new one looks like it will be too. Still, I think this will be fun.

It's now 11am, since (as I tend to) I got to Geoff's late. Go here to keep up to date on the marathon.

2005 Star Wars Marathon Site

Related Posts:
Potter Out, Skywalker In

Revenge of the Sith - Battle of Heroes
Empire Strikes Back - Imperial March
Star Wars Christmas Album - What Do You Buy A Wookie For Christmas (Buy This Album)

Comments on "What Do You Buy a Wookiee for Christmas?"


Blogger mike said ... (17/5/05 6:00 pm) : 

gotta love the star wars, got my ticket for the first day of release already


Blogger Laura said ... (17/5/05 9:33 pm) : 

wowowowowowowowowowowowowow (aside from the marathon, that site does looking amazing).

I almost wish that I was a really big Star Wars fan so I can do crazy stuff like this. Perhaps being an obsessive horror fan is enough, though...


Blogger Geoff Trainor said ... (17/5/05 9:50 pm) : 

Thanks, the validates my staying up all night finishing the design of it.


Blogger carrie said ... (17/5/05 10:54 pm) : 



Blogger dfadf said ... (5/11/10 5:53 am) : 

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010


post a comment