Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back Tomorrow

Casey Dorrell



Download:
Plunk - They're Waiting For You (Early Tegan and Sara band)
Martin Youth Auxilery - You Went Away (Chris Walla of Death Cab)
Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People (B-Side)
Ted Leo - Since U Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
Tom Vek - I Ain't Saying Goodbyes

Comments on "Back Tomorrow"

 

Anonymous Jim said ... (22/3/06 3:59 PM) : 

Martin Youth Auxiliary is actually Chris Walla (death cab's lead guitarist) solo. Good song though..I had not heard this one. Sounds like one of the better recordings as well. I heard a couple years ago that he might be re-recording/re-releasing some of this stuff. Perhaps this is one of the new recordings?

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (22/3/06 11:29 PM) : 

I really should never rely on my memory for anything. If only I could remember that.

I remembered there was a Death Cab connection and had since skewed it in my head to be Gibbard, rather than Walla. I didn't hear anything about an official release. The mp3 there was a demo I took from his site a few years back. I think it's recorded in 1998.

 

Blogger Station Agent said ... (23/3/06 1:17 PM) : 

Ted Leo is a genius. Thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/3/09 6:08 AM) : 

Do you know the maple mesos? It is very interesting and if you have enough mesos,you can be strong. So i often go to play the game to get more and more cheap mesos, sometimes i can get the maplestory mesos from my friends who i know in the game. However i like the game very much because of the maple story mesos, i want to play the game more often.

 

post a comment