Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mocking Review: S - Puking and Crying

Casey Dorrell

S
Puking and Crying


Casey pukes, cries, and writes a review in this fourth installment of Mocking Music's overwritten, unqualifiedly pretentious collection of reviews. This time we venture on a meandering exploration of depressing electro-indie pop courtesy of former Carissa's Wierd member, Jenn Ghetto. Come get your freak nerosis on. [Read Full Review]


Download:
S - The Last Song
S - I'm So Board, I'm Going to Sleep

Comments on "Mocking Review: S - Puking and Crying"

 

Anonymous Chris said ... (11/4/06 10:00 pm) : 

I've been to this site before but I don't remember why. I think I was looking for the lyrics to the whistling jesus song, which is now known officially as The Ruling Class.

Anyway, is this a reference to the dinosaur jr. song Puke + Cry?

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (11/4/06 11:32 pm) : 

As far as I know there's no Dinosaur Jr. connection, beyond the one you've mentioned I mean.

Glad you happened upon us twice. Sign of the big(ger small) time for our site. Almost as good as when I was researching something on google and the first hit was us.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/3/09 5:14 am) : 

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the Perfect World Gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I go to Buy Perfect World Gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the Perfect World Silver to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of Perfect World money for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of cheap Perfect World Gold and I want to give her in the game, i can have a lot of pw gold if my skills of playing the game well.

 

Blogger Adi said ... (26/11/09 12:01 pm) : 

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (26/6/10 9:28 pm) : 

Ladies who love the latest styles yearn for the sharp lines and smart originality of Christian Louboutin shoes
. These women choose wholesale Christian Louboutin Boots
. These women decide on wholesale Christian Louboutin Sandals
because of much excellence at a portion of the cost. They are less lurid than most Christian Louboutin Pumps
.

 

Blogger asdwe said ... (18/4/11 12:12 am) : 

Online Wholesale oakley Sunglasses store where you can buy high fashion but oakleys sunglasses at low price and ship to you all fake Oakley sunglasses, cheapest Oakley sunglasses, replica
ray ban sunglasses
wholesale in our fake Oakley sunglasses store, all fake Oakleys for sale Shop for maui jim sunglasses
at the best prices on the web and get free shipping on all orders over 10 items! Cheap sunglasses for men Discount Sale : - Active Sunglasses Lifestyle nmkgasdfwqwe sunglasses Sport Sunglasses Polarized Sunglasses New Oakley Sunglasses New LV

 

Anonymous rsgold said ... (2/3/12 1:39 am) : 

This kind of article has become a little bit of the truth in my experience.

WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
Buy World Of Warcraft Gold
runescape gold
Cheap Runescape Gold
Buy Runescape Gold

 

Blogger Zheng junxai5 said ... (17/6/16 12:53 am) : 

zhengjx20160617
kids lebron shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan retro 13
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet online
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
adidas yeezy
cheap jordans
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet store
jordan 6s
adidas uk
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
oakley outlet
retro jordans 13
louboutin shoes
kobe shoes 11
coach outlet canada
rolex watches
fit flops
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
timberland boots
juicy couture
ralph lauren polo
beats by dr dre
jordan shoes
rolex watches
nike air force 1 white
coach outlet store online clearances

 

post a comment