Saturday, January 07, 2006

Full Album Friday 3 (Saturday Edition):
Thrush Hermit - Nobody Famous

Casey Dorrell

This week's offering follows up our last artist profile, which was on the late East Coast rock outfit, Thrush Hermit. Before Thrush Hermit was signed to Elektra, before they signed onto Sloan's murderecord label, they released a series of cassette EPs. Their very first release was the then aptly named 4 song EP, "Nobody Famous". The EP actually has one of my favourite Thrush Hermit songs, "tedious" (which isn't).

Since this album isn't anywhere else for download on the net, it will only be available until next week's free album. If you like it, find out more about the band and buy one of Thrush Hermit's albums that are still available.

Download is no longer available. Sorry.

Nobody Famous
Thrush Hermit - This One's Mine
Thrush Hermit - Tedious
Thrush Hermit - The Topic Being
Thrush Hermit - Picturesque

Once again we had the entire Mocking Music staff working over-time, this time making sure that this week's offering is out of print. And it is. Still, the copyright belongs to Thrush Hermit. If this creates any problems, the files will immediately be removed. We're trying to promote good music, not serve as a P2P program.

Comments on "Full Album Friday 3 (Saturday Edition):
Thrush Hermit - Nobody Famous"


Blogger al said ... (7/1/06 4:13 am) : 

Oh man when I heard about the Thrush Hermit reunion in Hali I nearly died, even though it was just a couple of songs it just proved to me that all of those guys continue to love making music and they would all want to work with each other again.


Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (7/1/06 4:20 am) : 

I think Johnny at nicely labelled it as the "biggest cock tease of 2006".

I saw Joel Plaskett a few days before that . . . minus Benvie and McGettigan. :(


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13/1/09 5:58 pm) : 

I think that you sould post downloadable versions onf the songs
Nobody Famous
Thrush Hermit - This One's Mine
Thrush Hermit - Tedious
Thrush Hermit - The Topic Being
Thrush Hermit - Picturesque


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/3/09 1:11 am) : 

search Mininova, they're there.


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/3/09 5:07 am) : 

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the Perfect World Gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I go to Buy Perfect World Gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the Perfect World Silver to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of Perfect World money for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of cheap Perfect World Gold and I want to give her in the game, i can have a lot of pw gold if my skills of playing the game well.


Blogger Adi said ... (26/11/09 11:58 am) : 

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (26/6/10 10:23 pm) : 

Every woman likes to buy a beautiful replica handbags
. The archetypal amber Louis Vuitton arrangement is beginning on every louis vuitton bags
in this collection. Their aegis action aswell embodies the ability of lv
. replica louis vuitton
are fabricated by top craftsmen in the covering accoutrements industry.


Blogger Simple Luxury said ... (17/10/11 12:49 pm) : 

Burberry Outlet Store Online
Handbags Outlet Store Online


Anonymous Cheap Runescape Gold said ... (29/2/12 1:53 am) : 

Excellent! Normally We never ever read complete content articles but the way anyone composed this information is just remarkable this also stored my own fascination with reading and I appreciated that.

WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
Buy World Of Warcraft Gold
cheapest runescape gold
cheapest rs gold
buy rs gold cheap
rs gold cheap


Blogger Zheng junxai5 said ... (17/6/16 12:53 am) : 

kids lebron shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan retro 13
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet online
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
adidas yeezy
cheap jordans
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet store
jordan 6s
adidas uk
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
oakley outlet
retro jordans 13
louboutin shoes
kobe shoes 11
coach outlet canada
rolex watches
fit flops
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
timberland boots
juicy couture
ralph lauren polo
beats by dr dre
jordan shoes
rolex watches
nike air force 1 white
coach outlet store online clearances


post a comment