Sunday, March 26, 2006

2006 Superhero Marathon

Geoff Trainor

It's time again for Mockng Music to spend ridiculous amounts of time watching movies, drinking beer and making fools of ourselves. This is the fourth installment of Mocking Music's marathon series.

As always, we have made a special blog for the occasion and will be posting on it all day. Check at the marathon blog for our movie analysis' and constant bickering among one another. We'll be there all day, so feel free to leave a comment.


Enter The 2006 Superhero Marathon


Download:
Weird Al Yankovich - Ode to a Superhero
Mogwai - Superheroes of BMX
Daft Punk - Superheroes
Dismemberment Plan - Superpowers
Mini-Thins - Punk Rock Superhero

Comments on "2006 Superhero Marathon"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (28/3/06 11:00 pm) : 

Don't forget Garrison Starr's "Superhero"; I'd always hoped it would be the theme song for a comic I wanted to write.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (30/7/18 5:10 am) : 

Thank you very much because you have always shared many new things to us
I am very happy because I can get articles that are very weighty contents
Maybe I will come back to your site. Greetings :)

Cara Menyembuhkan Demam Obat Tumor Jinak Cara Menghilangkan Bisul Cara Mengringkan Borok Cara Mengobati TBC Paru Cara Mengobati Bisul Cara Menghilangkan Bisul Cara Menyembuhkan Prostatitis

 

Blogger Jisoo Blackpink said ... (22/4/19 5:00 am) : 

Thanks a lot of admin already provide information, very helpful at all

obat hernia
obat hidup mimisan disertai sakit kepal
cara mengobati batu empedu
manfaat sari kurma untuk kesehatan
pengobatan cacar air alami

 

post a comment