Sunday, March 06, 2005

Alexisonfire details

Casey Dorrell

From the band's website:

3/13/2005 @ Myron's in Charlottetown, PEI
Alexisonfire, Rise Against, The Fullblast
Doors @ 7PM $15 Advanced / $20 Door All Ages So we are so excited to playing with Rise Against across North America. This tour is going to slay life, lets not forget our great friends in The Fullblast.

So.. they can't write and they sound kinda dumb. Oh well.

Comments on "Alexisonfire details"

 

Blogger mOe said ... (7/3/05 10:27 pm) : 

Even the people at Myron's couldn't tell me when the fricken concert started.

I went to an all ages 'punk' show at the Guild at some point last year I think. Moneen, The Full Blast, and Dreams Among Stars played. Maybe a fourth. can't rememeber.
Anyway, they lost power to all the amps and shit during The Full Blasts set. I must say, they did a fair good job of keeping the crown entertained. It was a lengthy outage too. But they took it all in stride.
Even though it was an "all ages" show, the people there were by far the most civil crowd I've been a part of in a long time. I'm desperately hoping for the same at Myrons.

My comments are entirely too long.

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (8/3/05 12:46 am) : 

I didn't know the guild still did all-age punk shows. I also didn't know moneen was here.. boo. That would have been fun to see - though their music ranges from obnoxious to good, I like the "Are we Really Happy With Ourselves?" Album.

He he... if you keep making comments that long you should become a site contributor. :P

 

Blogger mOe said ... (8/3/05 6:49 am) : 

Moneen did a pretty good show. Overall I was impressed. I agree, that is a good album.
I'm trying to remember when they were there... I was in your dept... and Erin was there too... she was going on about her brother in Dreams Among Stars..? Or he used to be... I don't remember. I probably wasn't listening. It was awhile ago anyhow.

mwahahaha yes, fill it with my incoherent rambles!!
/evil plan

 

Blogger dfadf said ... (5/11/10 5:40 am) : 

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23/6/15 9:55 pm) : 

mulberry handbags
gucci outlet
prada outlet
coach factory outlet
abercrombie and fitch
burberry outlet
true religion jeans
ray ban eyeglasses
coach factory outlet
jordan retro 11
ray ban wayfarer
burberry outlet
oakley sunglass
michael kors watches
abercrombie store
burberry outlet online
toms wedges
fake oakleys
coach factory online
abercrombie kids
p90x
concords 11
chanel bags
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
louis vuitton outlet
coach canada outlet
chi flat iron
2015624yuanyuan

 

Blogger mohammad ghorbani said ... (18/1/16 11:54 am) : 

تعمیر یخچال - کرکره برقی - اخبار اقتصادی ایران در هفته گذشته - ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی - اخبار ایران - پذیرش مقاله isi - انجام پایان نامه - تبدیل پایان نامه به کتاب - قیمت فیلمبرداری عروسی تهران -

 

post a comment