Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mocking Mario No More

Casey Dorrell



Alright, enough of that. Until next April Fool's Day anyhow.

Download:
Neutral Milk Hotel - Avery Island - April 1st

Buy:
Neutral Milk Hotel - On Avery Island

Comments on "Mocking Mario No More"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/4/06 11:59 am) : 

We are not amused!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/4/06 4:49 pm) : 

Hey casey,you're like a 747 you fly over my head.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/4/06 5:36 pm) : 

Do you still work in a music store? I want more Darwin posts!

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (3/4/06 3:35 am) : 

I loathe working there enough in the last few months that I've been having a hard time finding customers funny anymore.

I've got a few that never excited me that much sitting in the drafts from 5 or 6 months ago though . . .

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/4/06 6:14 pm) : 

i also miss the stories...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/4/06 6:57 pm) : 

booo to casey

 

post a comment