Friday, June 23, 2006

Gnarls Barkley Next Lord of the Sith

Geoff Trainor

I seems as if Gnarls Barkley has chosen the quick and easy path of the dark side of the force. That doesn't mean he can't be joined on stage by a wookiee and a couple of X-Wing pilots though. Yes, I know this is old news, but I just could not resist posting about this. I did not see it for myself, but I was checking out TheForce.Net for some much needed Star Wars updates and came across it. Anyone that knows me also knows my obsession for all things Star Wars.

(Casey: Of course, one half of Gnarls Barkley is Cee-Lo who is also the man responsible for unleashing "Don't Cha" so clearly his path on the dark side has been long tread.)



You know, as much as I dislike the MTV shows that get syndicated onto Much Music, I usually enjoy their award shows. They do seem to consistantly have great acts.

Download:
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (Live @ MTV Movie Awards)

Buy:
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere

Comments on "Gnarls Barkley Next Lord of the Sith"

 

Blogger Culture Bully said ... (23/6/06 6:51 pm) : 

I loved the performance, went so far as to rip the audio of it here - http://culturebully.blogspot.com/2006/06/gnarls-barkley-crazy-live-at-2006-mtv.html

 

Blogger Geoff Trainor said ... (24/6/06 1:36 am) : 

Cool, there is an audio version in this actualy post as well, under Downloads. We plan on only leaving it up for a couple days though, so yours is a good back-up.

 

Blogger Culture Bully said ... (24/6/06 11:08 am) : 

not trying to nitpick, but the version you've posted is actually the version I ripped...its got culturebully.com in the file's comments...anyways, no big deal, its just something that takes me time is all. have a good one - Chris

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (24/6/06 2:13 pm) : 

Fixed it, Chris. Sorry about that - Geoff probably didn't notice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/3/09 5:48 am) : 

I knew the Metin2 gold so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the Metin2 yang that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the Cheap metin2 yang together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to Buy metin2 gold more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some Cheap metin2 gold as the gifts to encourage me.

 

Blogger chochet007 said ... (25/11/09 8:29 pm) : 

結婚相談所 東京
ウェディングドレス
募金
インプラント
カラコン
ボイストレーニング
債務整理
民事再生
自己破産
過払い金
任意整理
リサイクルショップ
オフィス家具
店舗デザイン
債務整理
過払い
新宿 マッサージ
タイ古式マッサージ
広島 不動産
婚活
お見合いパーティー
マカ
格安航空券 国内
バイク便
税理士 東京
青梅市 不動産
LAN工事
コンドーム 激安
港区 賃貸
バッグ ブランド
激安賃貸
ボディーセラピー
レコメンド
新宿 まつげエクステ
ダイビング ショップ
介護 募集
ビーズ アクセサリー
保育士試験
伊丹市賃貸
激安チラシ
カップリングパーティー
公的融資
後楽園 賃貸
サイト売る
エステ 大阪
大規模改修工事
コンパニオン派遣
バーチャルオフィス大阪
myw
結婚相談所 東京
メール 英文

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23/6/11 6:06 am) : 

脚やせエステ秋田
脚やせエステ柏
脚やせエステ富山
脚やせエステ心斎橋
脱毛 北海道
脱毛 千葉
脱毛 調布
脱毛 西宮
脱毛 大分
フェイシャルエステ前橋
フェイシャルエステ北千住
フェイシャルエステ府中
フェイシャルエステ姫路
フェイシャルエステ大分
エステ体験 宇都宮
エステ体験 上野
エステ体験 八王子
エステ体験 神戸
エステ体験 佐賀
岩手県 エステ
大宮 エステ
銀座 エステ
八王子 エステ
沼津 エステ
豊橋 エステ
兵庫県 エステ
高知 エステ
メンズエステ 盛岡
メンズエステ 新潟
メンズエステ 山口
エステサロン
フェイシャルエステ
毛穴ケア

 

Anonymous Runescape Gold said ... (15/12/11 4:33 am) : 

I think your blog makeover looks really nice! http://www.facebook.com/pages/FZF/296158577089118?ref=tn_tnmn
http://www.4rsgold.com/christmas/active.html
http://www.fzf.com/christmas/christmas.html

 

Blogger Zheng junxai5 said ... (14/4/16 10:56 pm) : 

zhengjx20160415
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet online
retro 11
nike trainers women
jordan retro 4
jordan retro 11
michael kors outlet
lebron 12
gucci outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tods sale
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
marc jacobs outlet
fit flops
pandora jewelry
toms wedges
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kobe 8
louboutin femme
nike huarache white
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
ray bans
louis vuitton handbags
cheap toms shoes
concord 11
retro 11
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
toms shoes outlet online
nike free 5.0
replica rolex watches
coach factorty outlet
true religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
ray bans

 

post a comment