Friday, June 16, 2006

Does This Make Us Crazy? Possibly.

Calum Marsh

I'm sure you're all entirely too sick of Gnarls Barkley's overplayed (and over-covered) 'Crazy', but I found one last cover that's too hilarious to ignore. Give The Old Valley Restoration Society's mechanical reproduction a listen over at their Myspace; seriously, you won't regret it.

The Old Valley is the half-serious musical project of a nice game named Rich, who also does a bit of filmmaking and some animation. I highly recommend that you also take the time to check out an incredible animated short that he did last year.

The Old Valley Restoration Society - Crazy

The Disturbing Adventures Of Jake And Stuggy D.

Comments on "Does This Make Us Crazy? Possibly."


Blogger C├ęcile said ... (17/6/06 8:38 am) : 

well why not ?

but i prefer the original one, even if you think it's now overplayed. maybe the solution is to stop listening radio. i din't listen radio and i'm fed up why crazy...

but i understand


Anonymous Matt Murdock said ... (17/6/06 10:15 am) : 

I Truly love this one !
Besides the original version was great when I first listen to it, but now I feel like you, too overplayed !


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/6/06 1:29 pm) : 

Um... that cover was stupid. I'm sorry, but your sense of humor fails at life.


Anonymous the old valley restoration society said ... (18/6/06 11:49 pm) : 

the old valley restoration society thanks you greatly!

your donation is helping us to restore the old valley to its original splendor.

for this act we're giving you a tote bag.

ps. your humor does not fail at life, it succeeds in death!

old valley out


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/3/09 5:10 am) : 

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the Perfect World Gold, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I go to Buy Perfect World Gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the Perfect World Silver to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of Perfect World money for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of cheap Perfect World Gold and I want to give her in the game, i can have a lot of pw gold if my skills of playing the game well.


Blogger Adi said ... (26/11/09 11:59 am) : 

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa


Anonymous Anonymous said ... (26/6/10 9:27 pm) : 

vuitton handbags
is popular among Women. louis vuitton for sale
are the latest addition from French designers, not anybody can allow the Louis Vuitton Sunglasses
because for some it's costs are even agnate to their account salary Mahina


Anonymous buy cheap rs gold said ... (29/2/12 1:47 am) : 

Excellent! Usually My partner and i by no means examine complete articles however the means an individual composed this post is simply amazing this also kept my fascination with studying and that i loved this.

WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
Buy World Of Warcraft Gold
cheapest runescape gold
cheapest rs gold
buy rs gold cheap
rs gold cheap


post a comment