Friday, June 16, 2006

Does This Make Us Crazy? Possibly.

Calum Marsh

I'm sure you're all entirely too sick of Gnarls Barkley's overplayed (and over-covered) 'Crazy', but I found one last cover that's too hilarious to ignore. Give The Old Valley Restoration Society's mechanical reproduction a listen over at their Myspace; seriously, you won't regret it.

The Old Valley is the half-serious musical project of a nice game named Rich, who also does a bit of filmmaking and some animation. I highly recommend that you also take the time to check out an incredible animated short that he did last year.

Listen:
The Old Valley Restoration Society - Crazy

Watch:
The Disturbing Adventures Of Jake And Stuggy D.

Comments on "Does This Make Us Crazy? Possibly."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/6/06 8:38 am) : 

well why not ?

but i prefer the original one, even if you think it's now overplayed. maybe the solution is to stop listening radio. i din't listen radio and i'm fed up why crazy...

but i understand

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/6/06 10:15 am) : 

I Truly love this one !
Besides the original version was great when I first listen to it, but now I feel like you, too overplayed !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17/6/06 1:29 pm) : 

Um... that cover was stupid. I'm sorry, but your sense of humor fails at life.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18/6/06 11:49 pm) : 

the old valley restoration society thanks you greatly!

your donation is helping us to restore the old valley to its original splendor.

for this act we're giving you a tote bag.

ps. your humor does not fail at life, it succeeds in death!

old valley out

 

post a comment