Monday, February 28, 2005

The Ascent Of Geoff

Casey Dorrell

You will note that there are now two esteemed writers who will dole out musical musings for your entertainment. One with great taste in music and the other, well, he's a spiffy dresser.


Will the spiffy dresser ever actually post? Casey says... probably not.

Comments on "The Ascent Of Geoff"

 

Blogger Casey Dorrell said ... (28/2/05 10:59 pm) : 

ahem, I'll be sticking to music and staying away from predictions from now on.

 

Blogger Geoff Trainor said ... (28/2/05 11:06 pm) : 

Well I had to prove you wrong in public at least once.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/10/05 9:48 am) : 

Hi Casey,

One of the categories in my article directory is Arts and Entertainment ... while searching for blogs on music, I discovered " this post ".

We all know that the best content on the internet is created by bloggers ... unbiased first hand knowledge, experiences and opinions.

As someone who may be interested in music, I believe you will find our Arts and Entertainment section to be of interest. I am always looking for bloggers to contribute articles and help me to build the directory to everyone's benefit. As a contributor, you get the recognition of having your article published and seen by thousands of web users. The pride and satisfaction of seeing your article published in a prestige directory is hard to beat.

Not all of us are gifted with the ability to write to professional standards of grammatical correctness ... as a result, many bloggers don't bother to have their articles published.

I welcome an informal style of writing that matches your personality and fits in with your article content. I also appreciate articles that are uniquely based on your individual experiences, talents and ideas. All I request is that your content does not contain vulgar language, incite hatred or generally offensive.

Without any obligation ... please come over and have a look at my blog articles directory for yourself.

Best Regards
Emily

 

Blogger Susan said ... (11/3/20 4:44 am) : 

Much obliged for each other useful site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an endeavor that I'm a few seconds ago working on, and I have been watchful for such data. 192.168.l.254 is a private IP address to login to your Router Admin Control Panel. Visit 192.168.1.254, logging in, now you can setup your Router such as: Security Options, DNS and much more.

 

post a comment